What are the benefits of RCS?
The main benefits of using RCS is that businesses will be able to deliver richer content to customers, offering similar features as OTT apps but through Android’s default messaging app.
The benefits of RCS include
- Interactive customer messaging
- More tailored messages to customers
- Entire customer journeys completed within a messaging app
- Integrate chatbots and reduce pressure on customer service teams
- Use geolocation and calendars to provide a richer experience
- Improve customer service and brand reputation
- Negates the need for a mobile app which have poor retention rates. RCS should handle all in-app functionality
- Customers can have instant communications with a business
- Help to eradicate fraud with the use of verified sending
- Securely collect payments or unpaid debts
- The ability for a customer to reschedule an appointment or delivery
- Never be put on hold again
For more information on how RCS can help your business contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0345 356 5758
Esendex has joined Google’s early access program for RCS Business Messaging – but what’s that, and how does it affect you?
The intention behind RCS is that it could replace SMS, becoming the new standard for text-based communication between phones.