Marketing Calendar 2023: Prepare your annual communication strategyTopic: Marketing
26 January 2023
And just like that, it is 2023! Marketing and communication departments are hustling and bustling to populate their annual marketing calendar and we have just what you need to make your life easier.
In the following post we share the key dates that you must take into account when programming your campaigns and marketing actions in 2023. It can always be hard to plan events these days, so some of these dates may change. We will try our best to keep the calendar up to date – and if you think we’ve missed anything, let us know!
In addition, you can also find:
- 7 Tips for creating your marketing calendar.
- 7 Advantages of having your own marketing calendar.
Plan your annual Marketing calendar
When carrying out email marketing, campaigns on social networks, SMS, webinars or any other type of seasonal content, it is essential that you have a marketing calendar on hand to help you plan your actions throughout the year. Keep in mind that it will make your work easier and will help you select the most important days and times for your sector or market niche, such as Black Friday, thus improving your customer satisfaction.
7 Tips for Creating Your Marketing Calendar
- Review your calendar from the previous year
- Define your goals
- Focus on your audience
- Analyse and choose the dates that interest you
- Study your needs to find the resources you will need and the channels you will use
- Consider your budget
- And don’t forget to measure your results
7 Advantages of having your own marketing calendar
- Optimise actions with respect to your strategy from the previous year
- Be clear about your steps to follow
- Focus your efforts on what is important
- Communicate without having to improvise. You will always have something to post.
- Organise different themes taking into account seasonality
- Get ahead of the competition
- Save time and money
Download the 2023 Marketing Calendar and find all the key dates you need to get inspired and get the most out of your marketing and communication strategy.