27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
The UK Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering the marketing strategy within their country. You will own the budget, and define the marketing mix that will enable us to achieve our ambitious growth objectives. You are the main point of liaison with your local sales team, and are responsible for reporting on performance, identifying and finding solutions to challenges in the process. You are responsible for pastoral and professional development of the Field Marketing Executive(s) reporting into them.
The Marketing Manager must have a broad range of experience within marketing, as we operate a dual-brand strategy, with two distinct go-to-market practices. Digital marketing is key to both; the Marketing Manager will understand search engine marketing and funnel optimisation, and the importance of aligning collateral with different stages of the buyer journey. The Marketing Manager will have executed product launches, and so will know how to both plan, execute and measure effective campaigns to win new customers and cross-sell to existing customers.
You will be a highly effective communicator, and capable of working closely with Sales, Product and the wider Marketing team to ensure that ideas are shared, successes replicated, and errors avoided. You will be able to troubleshoot and problem solve without needing explicit direction.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover and regular social events! On top of this you can expect €400 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock.
What you’ll be doing
As the UK Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- The quality lead generation target for the UK and Ireland (existing and new customers); some campaigns will be centrally derived and managed, others will be specific to your country
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Manage monthly spend against budget
- Be able to articulate how your activity is impacting broader business performance
- Be able to prioritise effectively and set expectations appropriately
- Develop local market knowledge about how our products solve problems for customers
- Develop T-Shaped marketer skills – and ensure Field Marketing Executives also gain these skills
- Monthly meetings with the sales team to inform them about campaigns and progress against targets
- Regular 1-2-1s with the field marketing executives and the Field Marketing Manager
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- A wide knowledge of marketing tactics, particularly in digital marketing (PPC, SEO, social media, content, email marketing)
- A target-driven marketer who likes to work with data to drive ever-improving performance
- Experience of working closely with Sales to gain buy-in and their valuable input into projects
- A highly effective communicator who can manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations
- A player-manager who is capable of developing the strategy, but not afraid to roll their sleeves up and execute programmes of work
- Someone who works collaboratively with other marketing managers across the globe to share ideas and success stories
- Our values of ownership, innovation, passion and integrity are essential to the success of this role.
- Performance against quality lead target
- Performance against new customer target (requires a close interlock with sales)
- Performance against new business revenue target (requires a close interlock with sales)
- “Growth leads” generated for existing customers (either as a result of up-sales or cross-sales)
- Performance of campaigns (these may be centrally-led or exclusive to the UK and Ireland)
- Completion of weekly KPIs with a commentary that explains performance and activity
- Stakeholder sentiments – CoE, Sales, direct line reports
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff