27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for a driven Marketing Executive to play a key role in the growth of our Spanish market. We have a dual brand strategy in Spain, with one brand focused on driving inbound leads via digital marketing activities, and the other brand focused on outbound strategies such as Account-Based Marketing (ABM) to win higher value customers. You will be essential to the success of both strategies! For the digital inbound initiatives, we need someone who can write brilliant blog posts and web pages, social media posts and email newsletters. For our outbound initiatives, we need expertly crafted press releases, articles, brochures and sales presentation decks. You will therefore be a gifted communicator, able to change your tone of voice based on your audience.
It’s also essential to understand our customers, so our ideal candidate loves undertaking market research and building detailed buyer personas that inform the content strategy. You will have a solid knowledge of SEO practices so that your content ranks well for appropriate search terms that you’ll research as part of the content strategy (which, in turn, is aligned to the brand strategy). Experience of working with agencies would be an asset, as it is anticipated that some activities such as digital PR and video creation will be outsourced.
Your written Spanish needs to be exceptional, and it’s necessary to have good written and spoken English, too, as quite a few assets are derived from our HQ in the UK. You are a bright, conscientious and articulate professional with a positive, “can-do” attitude, who works well within a team, and manages their time effectively.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover and regular social events! On top of this you can expect €400 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock.
What you’ll be doing
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting our digital, inbound initiatives by writing brilliant blog posts, web pages, social media posts and email newsletters
- Supporting our outbound initiatives by writing expertly crafted press released, articles, brochures and sales presentation decks
- Undertaking market research and building detailed buyer personas that inform the content strategy
- Using solid knowledge of SEO practices to ensure that content ranks well for appropriate search terms that you will research as part of the content strategy
- Editing and optimising websites for natural and paid traffic; creating pages with engaging content for the Spanish market, aligned with our brand strategy
- Driving our Spanish websites to be ahead of the curve in design, functionality and usability
- Using excellent copywriting skills to ensure great content and traffic to the right pages for the right keywords and search results.
- Using knowledge of linking structures and different SEO strategies to generate external and internal linking that will ensure the best possible results, Google ranking and SEO quality conversions
- Perform great market and competitor analysis to prepare ROI and internal analysis for the Spanish market
- Using social media and other communication channels to raise awareness of our products while engaging with potential customers and partners through Twitter, Linkedin and any other platform relevant to the sector and the market
- All marketing communications sent to Spanish customers, showing a clear understanding of the needs of the market and culture in Spain and a consistent approach, aligned with our brand strategy
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Be conscientious, articulate and professional in all communications
- Strong attention to detail and a structured approach to work, with effective time management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Have a solid command of grammar and style
- Excellent research skills
- The ability to write quickly and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) practice
- Versatility – adapting to different brands and channels easily
- The creative ability to generate content ideas on your own
- Be a gifted communicator, able to change your tone of voice based on your audience
- Work well remotely, communicating, managing tasks and prioritising effectively
- Exceptional written Spanish
- A good command of English, both written and spoken (we are an international company with our HQ in the UK)
- A good knowledge of social media platforms
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience using Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience delivering ABM programmes
- Experience managing agency relationships
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff