SMS Landing Pages
Reach new heights of customer engagement and conversion with visually appealing and interactive mobile landing pages.
Who can use SMS Landing Pages
Retailers face an enormous challenge in grabbing consumers’ attention. The retail landscape is highly competitive, extremely noisy, and ever-changing. Email is often the default channel for many retailers, but at best open rates sit at just 22%.
SMS Landing Pages deliver an engaging experience through the branding, imagery, and navigation you’d expect from a traditional web experience, but with a user experience tailored to your campaign. Keep CTA’s relevant and information concise without the distractions of a conventional website. What’s more, the average SMS open rate is 95%, so your message is read and isn’t lost in the noise of traditional channels like email.
Just a few ways SMS Landing Pages can help boost your business:
- Deliver exclusive promotions to selected participants
- Keep campaigns focussed with clear CTA’s, removing the distractions of an entire website
- Receive payments by linking to secure payment portals
- Send rich messaging to any device, even where RCS isn’t available in the messaging client
Financial institutions have quickly adapted to hold their place in the digital landscape. Customers expect a digital-first approach to communications, and there’s growing pressure from online-only banks to deliver a first-class omnichannel experience.
SMS Landing Pages present a much more engaging way to deliver statements, alerts and updates to customers. Personalising communications is easy and doesn’t come with costs traditionally associated with paper channels.
Example applications include:
- User dynamic fields in links and CTA’s to drive users to their own portal
- Use reconisable brand colours and logos to build confidence in your customers
- Keep critical information clear and free from distractions with a tailored web page
In healthcare, it’s critical to ensure appointment reminders, alerts, and updates get to the right people at the right time. Postal mail is slow, unreliable and expensive. The benefits of a digital approach to healthcare communications are two-fold.
First, the patient experience is improved thanks to timely, accurate communication. Second, SMS Landing Pages drive efficiency; less time spent on the phone, fewer resources wasted on postal mail, and a substantial reduction in no-shows. Include call-to-actions such as “Save to Calendar,” “Call Us,” and interactive map buttons to streamline the patient journey.
Example applications include:
- Send custom web pages with links to schedule or rearrange appointments at a specific clinic
- Use dynamic fields to address recipients directly or direct them to their own login portal
- Include helpful CTA’s like ‘add to calendar’ or ‘get directions’ for a seamless experience
Help your listings reach their full potential with Image-rich communications, contextualised call-to-actions, and an optimised mobile experience. Update potential buyers quickly and effortlessly when new properties hit the market without relying on labour-intensive phone calls.
With SMS messaging and SMS Landing Pages, potential buyers can browse and respond to information at a time to suit them.
Five ways the property industry can leverage the power of SMS Landing Pages:
- Use high-quality images alongside CTAs like ‘book a viewing’, ‘get directions’ or ‘see similar’ for increase conversion
- Quickly build single webpages to respond to a fast-moving market with our user-friendly interface
- Tailor the web page to a specific ‘feature’ property
Mobile-first utilities providers are on the rise. Consumers don’t want to spend hours on the phone or trawl through outdated websites to find information, update their account or pay bills.
Traditional providers can vastly improve the customer experience with personalised messaging delivered to a mobile device. Customers can be updated on maintenance, appointments, and marketing at an appropriate time, without the need for inefficient postal campaigns, phone calls or emails.
SMS communications offer full traceability, so providers can be certain that important communications have reached the right people.
SMS Landing Page applications include:
- Use dynamic fields on CTA’s and links to drive customers to their own portals or account
- Deliver targeted marketing campaigns to relevant groups with a dedicated web page
- Drive user-engagement by including personal details like name and nearest location in a landing page
Key features of SMS Landing Pages
What to expect from SMS Landing Pages
Create a tailored web page without coding experience or a web developer
Deliver rich content like images, CTA buttons and company branding to any mobile device
Quickly respond to market demand or upcoming promotions
Track which links were clicked and which actions were taken to improve campaign performance
Include only relevant information for maximum engagement
Introducing Messaging Studio
Design, build and deliver highly engaging and visually attractive SMS Landing Pages instantly. Messaging studio is an intuitive, easy-to-use platform that empowers you to create the experience your customers want.
3% of UK internet users used mobile messaging in 2019, up from 68% in 2018 (we are social/Hootsuite), and this number will continue to grow. Leverage images, videos and call-to-actions to accelerate engagement and encourage conversions.