To best support our customers through recovery post-COVID19, this hub has been created as a central location for helpful blogs and guides. Our team will continue working hard to create useful content and add to this page as new resources are available.
Support for healthcare organisations
- Managing medical appointments in a healthier way during and after the coronavirus crisis (article)
- How can technology help the NHS during the COVID-19 outbreak (article)
- How healthcare practices can use SMS to cancel non-urgent appointments (article)
- 4 ways in which healthcare providers can use mobile messaging for better emergency communications (article)
- Delivering healthcare services via WhatsApp – what’s possible today? (article)
Guidance for retailers
- What can we learn from China’s retail industry (article)
- How can fashion retailers boost customer engagement in a post-COVID-19 world? (article)
- 3 ways to use WhatsApp for better business continuity in the retail sector (article)
- The automotive industry: Back to business communication strategy (article)
- How to increase online sales: advice for retailers struggling with store closures (article)
- How retailers can use mobile messaging for better business continuity communications (article)
Advice for businesses
- Debt collection considerations for a post-COVID landscape (article)
- What to do when payment holidays come to an end? (article)
- Customer engagement the biggest COVID-19 challenge for 1 in 3 businesses (article)
- How service-based businesses can more effectively manage appointments during and after the coronavirus crisis (article)
- Business critical communications (use case page)
- 3 steps to ensure business continuity in a crisis (article)
- Best practice guide: Creating a business continuity plan (article)
- Protecting yourself against coronavirus SMS scams (article)
These are exceptional circumstances but as with all successful companies, it is vital to adapt to changing landscapes and customer needs. At Esendex we are proud to have a wealth of experience helping businesses create and implement effective communication strategies.
If you’d like to learn more about how we can help support your back-to-business recovery strategy, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 356 5758.
Start your FREE trial
25 free messages. 7 days. Sign up in 30 seconds.
No credit card required.