27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Telesales Executive to grow sales in our Spanish business. You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful, growing business.
Hard working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
You will work alongside the Sales team to support with new business and growth opportunities, in line with our growth plans.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing B2B, inbound leads, trialling our services and online contact requests
- Making first-class presentations both via email or/and on the phone
- Providing a consultancy-based service to assess customers’ requirements and sell the right solution
- Ensuring the customer journey is as smooth as possible from trialling our services to buying them
- Ensuring excellent communication and follow up with our potential and existing customers
- Managing new customers during the first months of their business relationship with us
- Identifying high-potential opportunities and managing with the sales team accordingly
- Participating in identifying sales opportunities by analysing customer history and trends, using the available data and reports
- Focusing on the details and targets to reach high performance
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Overcoming objections
- Maintaining up to date records on the company’s CRM system
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales KPIs
- Live and show our values at all times: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity
The role will also involve:
- Executing appropriate company sales strategy to help/achieve the monthly sales targets
- Proactively generating, qualifying and closing existing business opportunities
- Managing sales and support inquiries (email/phone/online chat)
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities to help deliver new products and services
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Fluent spoken and written Spanish and English
- Focus and an understanding of sales activities
- Experience in dealing with B2B customers
- Excellent communication skills
- A logical thinking process
- Self-motivation and be target-driven
- The ability to proactively propose and implement improvements
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to think like a customer and express this clearly
It would be great if you also had the following:
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- The ability to speak an additional European language
- Technical understanding of online marketing and e-commerce in general
What to do next
To apply please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff