27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for a Solutions Support professional to support our mission critical systems and integrations as part of our Professional Services team. The individual will support existing clients, solutions and their services, responding to customer requests and resolving these in a timely manner to ensure applications are continuously monitored and remain operational.
This role involves working closely with customers, sales and the wider professional services team. You will be part of a highly collaborative team where your opinion matters in helping continually improve our products and processes.
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of solutions support, working with teams on:
- High performance platforms used internationally by tens of thousands of users
- Highly performant APIs and services
- Scalable communication messaging systems
You’ll work closely with stakeholders, supporting systems to both customer and internal requirements. Continuous improvement is a key focus within the team, so we will support self-directed training in any relevant area and training and learning dojos are available internally.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As Solutions Support you will be responsible for:
- Working with clients during go live/post delivery to ensure services are maintained and fully operational
- Monitoring and maintaining services for the Professional Services team
- Continuously improve monitoring and alerting techniques and process
- Communicating with all business areas to obtain information to support client requests
- Working closely with Sales and Account Management to help support existing customers, solutions and services
- Operating configuration tool-sets to support product setup, configuration changes and alterations to existing client implementations and services
- Providing 3rd line technical support for all Professional Services solutions and integrations
- Handling any customer queries and resolution management
- Refining processes and improving internal and external customer experience
- Working closely with Sales, Account Management, QA and Support
- Creating and supporting SQL reporting and related queries
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Working within a professional services environment or a fast-paced service desk role
- Service Desk operational experience
- Technically minded with a keen interest in problem-solving and issue resolution
- Working with and creating reports using SQL query language
- Professional and confident customer communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and efficiently, working to deadlines
- Strong work management skills
- Creative, problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
The next step
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.