27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for an SEO & Content Manager to manage communication programmes to our existing customers so as to ensure that our complex programme of customer platform migration and brand retirement initiatives for 2021 runs smoothly and delivers an exceptional customer experience.
You will also work on SEO initiatives to ensure that we transfer as much equity from the retiring brands’ websites to the retained brand as possible and work with the Brand Strategy team to contribute to and deliver a programme of SEO and UX improvements to our website.
This is a 12-month contract role beginning as early as possible in 2021, and seeing the full brand retirement and platform migration exercise through to fruition.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As SEO & Content Manager you will be responsible for:
- Competently executing the full customer communications programme, as well as boosting the performance of our retained website
- Managing “brand level” communication with customers. This will include blog posts, video, webinars and email/SMS, as well as, potentially, direct mail and promotional products
- Executing our brand retirement/platform migration communication programmes in the UK, producing high quality content (including videos, webinars and FAQs) and sales briefing documentation to ensure a smooth customer transfer
- Managing the sunsetting of multiple websites, ensuring that the value is passed to the retained website
- Working with our web team to ensure that we transfer all digital equity from the retiring brands to the retained brand
- Project managing the redesign of the retained brand’s website, working on the customer journey to ensure that, as we remove sites from Google’s SERPs, our remaining brand is a destination brand for our value / self-serve customers that prospects will simply not wish to leave
- Reporting to the Brand and Content Manager to ensure that the self-serve brand strategy is aligned with the overall brand strategy
- Ensuring that we retain all customers from the retiring brands, maintaining their positive perception of the Commify group
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Be conscientious, articulate and professional in all communications
- Strong attention to detail and a structured approach to work, with effective time management skills
- Experience managing complex projects
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) practice
- The creative ability to generate content ideas on your own
- Be a highly effective communicator, able to change your tone of voice based on your audience and used to working cross-functionally
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A good knowledge of social media platforms.
It would be great if you also had:
- Whilst there is no requirement to be an experienced UX practitioner (we have experienced personnel providing input into this area) knowledge of best practice would be an asset.
The next step
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org