27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to execute our business growth plans, delivering against the budgeted revenue/gross profit targets across our high-value customers who utilise our business messaging products.
You will be part of a small, high-performing team of salespeople based out of our Melbourne office, generating/winning new business and growing a portfolio of high-value accounts. You will need to think creatively, have a passion for Sales and have experience of selling technology products in a SaaS or solutions space. We expect you to develop high-quality and meaningful conversations with senior stakeholders to solve their key business communications problems. Ultimately, by doing this, you will achieve our financial, business goals of driving organic growth, year-on-year. You’ll enjoy making a difference and relish learning and self-improvement. As a quick learner with exceptional communication, negotiation and leadership skills, you are confident, resilient and sociable with a positive “can-do” attitude.
As this is a new role in our Australian business, you will have the opportunity to really make your mark on our growing business and to work with new and emerging messaging technology.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving the organic year on year revenue & profit growth of a small number of named, high-value customers within Commify ANZ
- Hunting and winning new business to increase our high-value customer portfolio
- Consistently developing new upselling and cross-selling opportunities with the named customers. This will be for both core SMS products as well as key messaging solutions delivered by our Professional Services team
- Complete and take part in account reviews and opportunity reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed upon
- Regularly meet with customers face-to-face to engage, build relationships and networks within the customers (number of meetings attended will be a key performance measure)
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business, many of whom may be based in the UK or Europe
- Working closely with the Marketing department to improve the effectiveness of on and offline marketing to maximise sales opportunities
- Working closely with the Professional Services team to ensure the smooth delivery of Solutions projects
- Living and demonstrating our values at all times: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity.
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience/skills in the following areas:
- Strong commercial and sales acumen with a focus on the customer experience/customer service sector
- You’re a leader of people, even if not by title/role, you’re able to lift and inspire others is part of who you are
- Experience in performing sales planning and pipeline management
- Experience in field-based account management or new business development role
- Experience of negotiating engagement pricing and winning long-term, multi-year contractual agreements
- The ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value-based selling and contracting to large enterprises
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships at both C-level and functional levels
- Confident presentation skills with experience of presenting to C-Level audiences
- The highest work standards and structured methodologies
- Ability to multi-task within tight timeframes, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
- Detailed planning and control skills
- Experience using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Experience of selling technology products/services in a SaaS or solutions environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Solid influencing, negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A results-driven and target-focussed approach
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, especially SalesForce, including experience of all aspects of the sales cycle and workflow generation
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff