27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
As the IT Services Manager for the Commify Global Back Office infrastructure and services, you will lead a team of IT Service Engineers who are essential to the success of Commify.
You will be passionate about providing a high-quality Service Delivery function and always be pushing to make things better.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression are a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As well as managing a reactive, ticket-based workload with the team you will manage a Continual Improvement Process that reduces the reactive workload of the team whilst enhancing the services provided to our internal users.
You will also be responsible for;
- Back office systems management
- End user hardware and software management
- Managing the new starter/leaver workflows
- Mobile device management
- Asset management
- Taking a proactive approach to ensuring that all staff have their IT needs met in a timely manner
- Proposing and implementing new ideas that improve the productivity of staff through IT
What we’re looking for
The job holder will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track record in a similar role. In particular you are required to have:
- People management experience
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Service Level Agreement management
- Windows Active Directory management including GPOs
- Laptop builds, deployments and updates
- Remote Management and Monitoring Tools (specifically DattoRMM)
- Managing Anti-Malware (specifically Sophos)
- Windows 10 configuration management
- Google G-Suite configuration and management
- Office 365 configuration and management
- Cloud VOIP Telephone systems (ideally 8×8)
- Vendor Management and contract negotiation
- Migrating from Google G-Suite to Office 365
- Managing IT and Back Office Services in an ISO27001 controlled environment
It would be great if you also had:
- ITIL Certification of Practitioner or above
- Experience of using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Experience of using Slack or similar
- Vendor Management and procurement
- Knowledge or experience of a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience of managing a backup solution for back office services such as document stores, email and 3rd party solutions
- Experience with or knowledge of Cisco networking
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff