27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive, focusing on outbound sales. It will be your job to proactively contact our small- to medium-sized customers who currently take a messaging service with us and drive additional value from those customers through outbound sales activity. We will provide full training on the value that our Commify products can give to our customers so you can then successfully convert those outbound conversations with our customers into winning new business for the Commify group.
Commify has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
How businesses communicate with their customers is one of the most important challenges facing all business, no matter big or small. Delivering amazing customer experiences through mobile messaging from our Spanish brands is a key weapon for any business looking to reach any of their customers who has a mobile phone in their pocket!
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you’ll be doing
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Proactive, outbound, phone-based contact to existing Commify customers and upselling/cross-selling our messaging solutions
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as number of daily customer contacts, number of converted customer conversations and number of closed sales
- Exceeding productivity measures such as time spent talking to customers per day, revenue achieved per day, etc.
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Up-selling to recently won, new customers to find additional opportunities
- Having an understanding of the customer buying process
- Value-based selling by understanding the true value of our products and solutions
- Overcoming objections
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining up-to-date records on the company’s CRM system (SalesForce.com)
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Proven track record of success in an inside sales role, specifically in a proactive sales role
- High levels of resilience and determination to overcome objections
- Very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with customers
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ambition and a real passion for sales
- Business fluency in Spanish
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th November 2020.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff