27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive, focusing on inbound sales. It will be your job to proactively contact our small- to medium-sized customers who currently take a messaging service with us and drive additional value from those customers through outbound sales activity. We will provide full training on the value that our Commify products can give to our customers so you can then successfully convert those outbound conversations with our customers into winning new business for the Commify group.
Commify has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus.
What you’ll be doing
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Handling web leads, inbound calls, enquiries and generating additional revenue via phone and email
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as, number of new customer contacts, number of lead conversions and number of closed sales
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Up-selling to new customers to find additional opportunities
- Proactively handling all sales enquiries to maximise customer retention
- Have an understanding of the customer buying process
- Overcoming objections
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Successfully convert new leads into customers
- Maintaining up to date records on the companies CRM system (SalesForce.com)
The role will also involve;
- Executing appropriate company sales strategy to help/achieve the monthly sales targets
- Proactively generating, qualifying and closing existing business opportunities
- Managing Sales and Support enquiries (Email/Phone/Online Chat)
- Identifying and cross-selling opportunities to help deliver new products and services
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Perfect verbal and written communication in French
- Confident verbal and written communication in English
- Sales experience in a B2B environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Professional/consultative style
- Commercial acumen
- Logical thinker
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- Ability to influence others
It would be great if you also had the following;
- Mobile technology background
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Consultative Selling Methodology (Miller Heiman, SPIN Selling)
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff