27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to be focused on inbound and outbound sales. It will be your job to service inbound leads and proactively contact our small to medium-sized customers who currently take a messaging service with us and drive additional value from those customers through outbound sales activity. You will need to think creatively, have a passion for Sales and have experience of selling technology products. You’re hard working and you get things done. You enjoy making a difference and relish learning and self-improvement. As a quick learner with exceptional communication and negotiation skills, you are confident, resilient and sociable with a positive “can-do” attitude.
You will be part of a small team, reporting directly to the Australian General Manager, and will be accountable for executing business growth plans for our self-service segment in Australia. You will drive the business forward, generating and winning new business by delivering new customers, revenue and sales conversion rates, measured against target and budget.
You will receive full training on the value that our Commify products can give to our customers so you can then successfully convert those outbound conversations with our customers into winning new business for the Commify Group.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, with 25 days holiday and your birthday off work, plus regular social events! On top of this you can expect Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As Inside Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Handling web leads, inbound calls, enquiries and generating additional revenue via phone and email
- Proactive, outbound, phone-based contact to existing Commify customers and up-sell/cross-sell our messaging solutions
- Up-selling to recently won, new customers to find additional opportunities
- Value-based selling by understanding the true value of our products and solutions for our customers
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as number of new customer contacts, number of lead conversions and number of closed sales
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Proactively handling all sales enquiries to maximise customer retention
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Ensuring the customer journey is as smooth as possible from trialling our services to buying them
- Managing Sales and Support enquiries (email/phone/online chat)
- Maintaining up to date records on the company’s CRM system (SalesForce.com/Hubspot CRM)
- Living and showing our values at all times: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Inbound/inside sales experience in a B2B environment
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results driven and target-orientated
- Experience of using a CRM system
It would be great if you also had:
- SaaS/Technology background
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 25th October 2020.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff