27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
To manage, implement, monitor and promote aspects of Compliance across multiple locations & territories for Commify, focusing on information security, data protection, relevant regulatory and
legislative frameworks, be the point of contact for requests from external parties on all relevant compliance related matters, maintaining a quality and information security management management systems for ISO 9001 & 27001 certifications.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
Principle duties and responsibilities
The role holder will be responsible for:
The ongoing compliance of our European office locations to Information and data security standards, advising all teams on related issues and responding to questions on our existing operations and new projects. The successful candidate will manage and maintain the ISO 27001 and 9001 internal and external audits, associated management systems and supporting documentation; establishing and owning relationships with relevant regulatory authorities; assigning and tracking the completion of identified remedial work for engineering teams where there are Information and data security related factors; working closely with the group DPOs on data protection related initiatives.
Skills / Experience
The job holder will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role. In particular you are required to:
- Experience of successfully implementing and managing an Information Security Management System to ISO27001 standards
- Proven track record with at least 12 months experience in a information security based role
- Experience of leading companies through external audits and achieving accreditation
- Good Knowledge of data protection and privacy legislation, both domestic and EU based
- Experience of creating, enhancing and maintaining policy frameworks, procedures and processes to ensure security standards are achieved
- Ability to resolve identified non-conformities and collaborate with multiple teams to prepare group companies for successful ISO 27001 audits
- Flexibility to work across multiple locations throughout Europe and work with International teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ensure compliance-based risks, initiatives and ongoing issues are identified and prioritised
- Engage and influence stakeholders to make appropriate compliance and information security considerations during product development and project management
- Excellent English & Italian language skills, both spoken and written
- CISM, CISSP certification
- Fluent in Spanish, French or German
- ISO 27001 Lead Internal Auditor, Internal Auditor, Lead Implementer or Implementer certification
- Experience of working with enterprise Risk Management applications
- GDPR Foundation or practitioner certification
- Experience of working for a regulatory authority or regulated company
- Experience of working for a business communications provider and/or a SaaS provider
Please note: This is intended as a guide to the range of duties involved. The post holder will need to be flexible and adaptable in order to respond to changes and developments in business priorities
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff