27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator for our Nottingham office – this role is pivotal in making sure that Commify is a great place to work! You will ensure the smooth operation of all aspects of the local office, making sure the offices are well maintained, fully stocked and engaging to work in, enabling all employees to work effectively.
Reporting into the Senior HR Advisor, you will have full ownership of all things facilities and a chance to develop processes and make improvements where required. Whilst this is a stand alone role, you will work closely with and support all individuals across the organisation. If you have experience working in facilities, are proactive, organised and enjoy a varied role, this could be the perfect position for you.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression are a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the professional appearance of the office at all times and arranging for any necessary repairs in a timely manner
- Liaising with the landlord and other suppliers to ensure the office is safe, functional and well stocked
- Maintaining staff facilities such as the kitchens, meeting rooms and reception areas
- Monitoring and purchasing of all consumables (tea, coffee, stationary, fruit, alcohol)
- Meeting room management
- Organising any catering requirements for meetings and events
- Sorting and distribution of incoming post and processing all outgoing mail and packages
- Regularly checking stock and maintaining adequate stationery supplies
- Organising all travel and accommodation requests through key suppliers, including booking taxis, flights, hotels and car hire locally and internationally
- Ensuring filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Arranging visitors fobs and ensuring all logs and systems are updated in line with security requirements
- Liaising with security suppliers about any ad-hoc changes to office opening and closing times
- Assisting with office security – ensuring integrity and confidentiality of data
- Supporting with any health and safety requirements and obligations
- Managing all facilities administration and other such requests
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience of facilities management
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to all stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to daily activities with a strong administrative background
- Ability to work proactively, under own initiative and able to prioritise conflicting work demands effectively
- Outstanding organisational and problem solving skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Knowledge of Jira (or similar) work ticket management system
- Experience booking travel and accommodation
- Understanding of health and safety and its application to the working environment
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff