27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
This position acts as an important support function to the Executive Management team (CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, CSSO, CSO, HR Director and Change & Integration Director).
The duties are varied; from organising meetings and minute taking to producing complex documentation and drafting correspondence.
This position is a fixed-term maternity cover.
We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What will you be doing?
As PA to the Exec team you will be responsible for:
- Diary management; arranging travel, scheduling recurring routine meetings, planning and preparation of events
- Booking transport and accommodation including international travel
- Coordinating the board pack on a monthly basis; collating team updates, refreshing slides and distributing to EMT and the board
- Providing support during meetings – i.e., room booking and arranging refreshments
- Producing agendas and taking minutes in meetings, as well as completing any necessary follow up actions
- Preparing expense claims
- Managing the team’s correspondence via post and e-mail
- Managing internal communications channels such as Slack to update with regular comms such as the monthly people updates, as well as coordinating regular video updates on developments from across the business
- Coordinating the comms calendar for each business function, ensuring the relevant team members are kept updated
- Assisting with ad-hoc administration tasks for EMT as required such as approval processes
- Preparation of documentation for other meetings as/when required
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with a proven track record in a similar role, with experience in the following areas:
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Previous experience of being a Personal Assistant
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office software
It would be great if you also had:
- Qualifications in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of GSuite
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff