27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are searching for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Executive. You’ll be managing PPC campaigns and optimising web content to maximise the results from our paid and earned online media activities. Reporting to the UKI Marketing Team Lead, you’ll have the dual focus of engaging our long-tail of SME users, and generating new business leads.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. In addition to providing a market leading salary and bonus package for this role, we’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from great benefits, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for our UK brands
- Ensure PPC campaigns are optimised according to the desired outcomes (which may differ by brand) and best practice guidelines
- Manage a medium-sized PPC budget
- Create PPC landing pages to ensure maximum ROI
- Construct effective retargeting audience for use in paid search and display advertising
- Experiment with Google Optimize to improve our conversion rate (CRO)
- Perform keyword research and manage bids
- Write clear, compelling ad copy
- Analyse and improve the on-site and off-site SEO for our websites
- Social media advert management
- Detailed analysis of results and reporting to internal stakeholders, ensuring KPIs are met
- Providing insight into both paid and organic search campaigns, making recommendations to improve performance
- Work with the Marketing Team Lead to ensure all activity falls in line with the larger digital marketing strategy.
Essential skills and experience
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- B2B marketing experience with a background in PPC/SEO
- A working knowledge of both Google Analytics and Social Media Advertising
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Willingness to embrace change, including new ways of working, technology and digital marketing techniques
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
It would be great if you also had:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Google Ads certification
The next step
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.