27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join our Engineering team, supporting the future product and technology strategy by designing and delivering highly performant, scalable, mission-critical software systems through high quality and continuously improving software development practices.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As a hands-on developer you will support the team to;
- Develop software across the full suite of our products and services
- Build, Operate and Maintain 24×7 Cloud-based solutions as part of an Engineering Team
- Take part in all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a close-knit, highly collaborative and continuously improving team
- Work closely with product managers to refine requirements into deliverable user stories and tasks
- Investigate, design, plan and estimate potential projects and features
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality software in one or more modern languages
- Strong experience in C# .NET
- Creative problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
It would be great if you also had the following;
- Microsoft Azure PaaS technology for application development
- Infrastructure as Code scripting using Terraform
- Experience of working in a devOps environment
- Agile practices such as pair-programming, test-driven development and user stories
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff