Commify is a global business communication provider, delivering reliable SMS, voice, web and multichannel solutions. Our powerful yet intuitive products and services allow businesses to effectively engage and interact with customers, staff or suppliers.
Working for us you’ll enjoy a wide variety of company benefits including monthly social events, 27 days holiday, your birthday off work, private medical cover, dental cover, great progression opportunities and a lot more!
27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful growing business.
Hard working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
What you’ll be doing
Based in our Barcelona office as a Customer Support Assistant you will provide market leading technical customer services support to incoming customer queries, via the telephone, email and the web; being the first point of customer contact for Commify.
You will act as the customer’s champion within the organisation, being the first point of contact for customer queries.
You will be expected to;
- Respond to all incoming customer contacts within agreed service levels
- Customer satisfaction
- Achieve target rates on calls/cases
- Promote first time fixes
- Provide excellent customer service via email/phone and chat
- Communicate with all relevant areas of the business
- Ensure all interactions are appropriately logged
- Adhere to the best practice on customer interactions
- Undertake the resolution of customer issues and queries
- Escalate any complaints appropriately
- Promote our products and services to customers
- Process leads and opportunities were identified to the new business Sales team
- Identify customers who wish to leave the business and escalate these appropriately
- Interact with the Technical Support Team or other appropriate teams
- Develop ongoing relationships with colleagues within the business
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Native/fluent in French and Spanish with the ability to speak good English
- Strong experience in a customer services role
- Be of high aptitude, keen on detail and proactive
- Good telephone manner
- Good people skills with the ability to build up relationships both internally and externally
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Team player and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good knowledge of information technology especially Microsoft Office
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience of working within telecoms industry
The next step
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.