27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
We are looking for a CRM Data Analyst to work within the Marketing Operations team, who are collectively responsible for the performance of our websites, our marketing automation platform, and surfacing data and analysis that enables the Marketing team to make good decisions. Specifically, the CRM Data Analyst will be studying data that highlights challenges and opportunities critical to the success of the whole Marketing function. This role is intended for an experienced marketer who is looking to build upon a talent for Marketing Operations, and develop this into a specialism in a role with global responsibilities.
About Commify (t/a Esendex)
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression are a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this, you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
As CRM Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Improving reporting, business intelligence and use of technology (including our websites) to improve sales and retention across our international territories
- Leading the way in reporting and data analysis, helping the Marketing team identify trends, where we are investing our time and money well, and where we need to improve
- Working with other Marketing Operations team members to leverage predictive analytics to help us spot when customers are at risk, or have a high potential to be up/cross-sold
- Working closely with the Product and Brand teams to optimise buyer personas, journeys and content strategy
- Owning the smooth functioning of our marketing automation workflows, regularly assessing and finding areas for improvement
- Working on triggered email campaign performance and optimisation as well as reporting and educating the field marketing team on how they might make improvements
- Working on funnel optimisation exercises, including Conversion Rate Optimisation in collaboration with our technical SEO team
- Helping research new Martech which can improve the overall functioning of the marketing team.
- KPIs include:
- Improving the number of customers achieving the goals (i.e. making a purchase) as a result of marketing automation
- Effectively driving good decision-making via data analysis and predictive analytics
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Getting to grips with complex data sets and pulling out useful insight that helps drive better decision-making…and enjoying it!
- Developing and implementing data health monitoring and reporting mechanisms around engagement, Google Analytics, CRM and Automation software
- A thorough understanding of marketing automation software and CRM software
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work effectively, cross-functionally (this role intersects with the Product Marketing function, as well as Sales Enablement)
It would be great if you also had:
- Technical SEO knowledge is a benefit but not a prerequisite of this role. This may be an area where you have some knowledge and would like to further develop that skill.
The next step
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff