27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful growing business.
Hard-working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
What you’ll be doing
You will be providing Compliance support to manage all compliance related work streams generated by the customer lifecycle, completing remote customer audits and facilitating all documentation request pre and post on-site customer audits, responding to customer onboarding requests from our sales team related to our information security controls, data protection measures and other compliance based information.
You will also work closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure that the Compliance Team service desk queue is managed in an effective manner and requests are completed within expected timeframes to a high standard.
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Proven track record in a Compliance based role or similar
- Knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard and associated information security controls
- Experience engaging with stakeholders to effectively manage and complete work requests within agreed timeframes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ensure compliance-based risks, initiatives and ongoing issues are identified and prioritised
- Working knowledge of Data Protection and privacy legislation
- Experience of external audits and achieving accreditation
- Ability to work across multiple brands and territories
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
It would be great if you also had:
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Frameworks for Telecommunications or experience in a compliance role in this area
- Experience of working on a certified Information Security Management System or working towards certification
- GDPR Foundation or practitioner certification
- Experience of working for a business communications provider and/or a SaaS provider
The next step
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com.