27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
What to expect
About the role
As a Commercial Accountant within our FP&A Team, you will get the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis. We are looking for somebody with good commercial experience who is almost or fully qualified in ACCA or CIMA.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events! On top of this you can expect £350 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like beer o’clock and an amazing Christmas party.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Team through expanding commercial insight and data availability to the wider business, driving reporting improvements and assisting with the provision of strategic planning, business cases and forecasting
This role will also involve;
- Business partnering with commercial territory heads
- Supporting an annual budget and any applicable in-year forecasts
- Delivering BI to the Senior and Executive Management team allowing them to understand business trends and to make strategic decisions
- Delivering business case commercial analysis and support
- Supporting the roll out of improved Professional Services reporting and BI
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate with a proven track record in a similar role. In particular, we are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Experience of working in a financial planning and analysis role
- Be part Qualified or Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- Strong Excel skills and demonstrable experience of working with large and complex data sets
- Ability to derive meaning from data and comment on findings
- Demonstrable experience of working with and developing strong relationships across multiple departments within an organisation
- Possess a natural questioning mentality with the ability to think on the spot
- A driven personality with ambition
- Hands-on, sleeves rolled up approach
It would be great if you also had the following;
- Previous experience in working with the technology/software industry
- Ability to speak another European language (such as German, French, Spanish or Italian)
What to do next
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff