5 weeks holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
€400 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
About the role
This position is key for the continued growth of the French market. We have a dual brand strategy in France, with one brand focused on driving inbound leads via digital marketing activities, and the other brand focused on outbound strategies such as Account Based Marketing (ABM) to win higher value customers.
This role focuses on the inbound strategies and driving their success. You will work in a small, Lyon-based marketing team and will liaise closely with the wider group Marketing team based in the UK.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events!
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Inbound Marketing Specialist you will have responsibility for increasing website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads throughout the customer journey. You will work closely with the sales teams to ensure that interdepartmental goals are aligned.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Creating Inbound Marketing Strategies to meet company goals.
- Building and managing a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, ebooks, infographics, etc.).
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Creating, maintaining and optimising marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Liaising and collaborating with internal teams and external agencies to deliver project scopes on time and on budget.
- Social Media Community Management (Publishing, Monitoring, Engaging and Community Building).
- Using solid knowledge of SEO practices (including internal and external linking) to generate the best possible results, high Google rankings and quality conversions.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
What we’re looking for
The job holder will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role. In particular they are required to have:
- Exceptional written French
- Professional level of written and spoken English
- Experience defining and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and a structured approach to work, with effective time management skills
- Social Media Community Management experience for B2B customers.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and content creation in order to generate traffic, convert leads and prospects into customers by nurturing them (using dynamic workflows).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Work well remotely, communicating, managing tasks and prioritising effectively
- Experience of working in the SaaS/telecoms industry
- Experience of managing external agency relationships
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO) practice
The next step
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com.