27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
About the role
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful growing business.
Hard working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
This role works within the Inside Sales team to build and maintain relationships with our SME clients as well as up-selling additional products and services to further increase revenue.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression are a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 25 days holiday to your birthday off work. On top of this you can expect €400 of Christmas vouchers and added extras like social events.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll be doing
● Providing great customer service to existing SME customers
● Assisting with on boarding new SME customers as and when needed
● Advancing sales opportunities with prospect qualification, development, production and
presentation of solutions and contract negotiation and agreement for SME customers.
● Work towards KPIs – number of calls, number of opportunities created, opportunities
● Identifying customer requirements in order to upsell existing and new solutions
● Maintaining the CRM – for both new and existing customers
● Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that customer needs are met
● Promotion of a positive team culture and team working
● Fulfilling other duties as and when requested
What we’re looking for
You will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track record in a similar role. In particular we are looking for experience in the following areas:
• Fluent/native French language skills
• Professional level of English
• B2B experience
• A background in telesales/business development essential, managing existing customers a plus
• Experience of working in a KPI/target driven environment
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Self-motivation and confidence
• Experience of web based applications and Windows
• A willingness to learn
• Frequently meeting and exceeding targets set in a previous sales role
• Professional/consultative style
• Determining customer requirements and specifying technical solutions
• An excellent communicator and team player, with a results oriented outlook and a clear
ability to capitalise on any potential new business opportunity
It would be great if you also had the following;
● Sales experience of offering software solution/services (SAAS)
● The SMS and telecoms industry
● Knowledge of marketing and messaging tools
The next step
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
The legal stuff