5 weeks’s holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
400 EUR Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
About the role
Commify is a private equity backed, multinational SaaS business, with a HQ in Nottingham, and operations across the UK, Ireland, Italy, Spain, France, Germany the Netherlands and Australia.
This newly created HR Business Partner role is an exciting development to support the rapid growth of the company. Reporting directly to the Group HR Director and liaising with wider HR
and the teams in Lyon, this position is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop and lead on the execution of a local people strategy and bring expertise in-house.
This is a part-time position; 21 hours per week
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You’re bright, tenacious and want to play a large part in a highly successful growing business.
Hard working and passionate about driving continual improvements, you’re someone who gets things done. You’re excited about bringing your energy and a can-do attitude to further the already considerable success of this business.
What you’ll be doing
As a HR Business Partner you will be:
- Providing expert advice and guidance to managers and employees in the French function
- Driving strong people engagement across the workforce, ensuring that Commify continues to be a great place to work
- Supporting talent attraction and onboarding in liaison with the group Talent Acquisition Officers
- Proactive workforce planning with line managers across various business functions
- Maintaining and enhancing awareness of our culture and employer brand
- Benefits management in liaison with external suppliers such as payroll, healthcare and insurance
- Supporting the management team to deliver their organisational objectives through embedding a high-performance culture
- Creation and development of policies, procedures and handbooks, enabling a decreased nreliance on external support
- Facilities management and Health & Safety
- Liaison with external suppliers and consultants from a payroll, legal and insurance perspective
- Involvement in projects and other ad-hoc tasks as required
The job holder will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track record in a similar role. In particular they are required to have:
- Proven experience in a HR position, preferably within a small-mid sized multinational
- Knowledge of local employment law and other regulations
- A strong employee focused attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hands-on, enthusiastic mindset
- Team player with a drive to succeed
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
This is intended as a guide to the range of duties involved. The post holder will need to be flexible and adaptable to respond to changes and developments in business priorities.