27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
About the role
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Core Messaging team. Reporting into a member of the Sales management team, you will work with a portfolio of our existing mid-market customers and proactively manage those customers on a remote basis via outbound phone based contact.
We will provide you with the training to understand the value that Commify products and solutions do and can give to customers. We will expect you to then successfully convert those conversations into winning new business for the group.
You will have the opportunity to work with new and emerging messaging technology and some of the most well known brands.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, dental cover and bi-monthly social events!
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with your customers as their dedicated Account Manager to understand their business and how our solutions can help their business
- Qualifying and understanding all opportunities effectively
- Proactive, outbound, phone-based contact to existing Commify customers and upselling/cross-selling our messaging solutions
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure that customer needs are met
- Value-based selling by understanding the true value of our products and solutions give our customers
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales key performance indicators such as number of daily customer contacts, number of converted customer conversations and number of closed sales
- Exceeding productivity measures such as time spent talking to customers per day, revenue achieved per day etc.
- Having an understanding of the customer buying process
- Overcoming objections
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining up to date records on the company’s CRM system (SalesForce.com)
- Living and demonstrating our values at all times: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity.
What we’re looking for
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- A strong background in business development/account management in a B2B environment
- Successful track record in proactive Account Management and achieving sales targets
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Experience of web-based applications and Windows
- A willingness to learn
- Frequently meeting and exceeding targets set in a previous sales role
- Professional/consultative style
- Determining customer requirements and specifying technical solutions
- An excellent communicator and team player, with a results-oriented outlook and a clear ability to capitalise on any potential new business from our existing customer’s opportunity.
It would be great if also had:
- Sales experience of offering software solutions/services (SAAS)
- Business messaging or telecommunications industry experience
- Knowledge of marketing and messaging tools
The next step
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 8th November 2020.