Esendex’s CTO, Adam Bird will be among the experienced panel of judges for this year’s Nottingham Web Start-Up of the Year Award. Adam co-founded Esendex
in May 2002 and so understands only too clearly what it takes to build a successful internet business.
“This is a unique opportunity for Nottingham’s most promising web start-ups to show off their business to a panel with years of industry experience” said Adam.
This year’s start-ups are an exciting mix of music, food and advertising businesses :
- Wave Alchemy – a cutting-edge on-line music sample service
- Go-Dine – an innovative on-line service for finding and filling restaurants
- Annot8 – a new way to lower advertising spend and increase visitors
- Lemon Advertising – an exciting new type of property advertising platform
- StealsDiscounts – a money-saving discount card with some big plans for the web
The event, sponsored by a number of local businesses including The University of Nottingham Innovation Park, will take place on Tuesday 9th November. The winner will receive some amazing prizes, worth over £1,000.